The Administrative Faculty Committee is a standing committee of the Faculty Senate and participates in university governance by reviewing and recommending policy on issues that directly impact administrative faculty such as: merit and compensation, human resources, faculty senate representation, orientation, and the general communication amongst all administrative faculty members.
Further, the Administrative Faculty Committee serves as a forum for promoting and communicating administrative faculty initiatives and concerns, of both a general and unit specific nature among the administrative faculty, the Faculty Senate, and top UNLV Administrators.
The Administrative Faculty Committee is composed of representatives elected from the following University component units:
- Allied Health, Dental, Nursing and Community Health Sciences
- Business, Hotel and Law
- Campus Life, Police Services, Student Affairs and Student Wellness
- Enrollment Services
- Finance, Business and Thomas and Mack Center
- Libraries, Academic Success Center, Honors College and Fine Arts
- Office of Information Technology
- President, Provost and Diversity
- Research & Economic Development and Graduate College
- Sciences and Engineering
- Urban Affairs, Liberal Arts and Education
(Three year term.)