Change a Grade

To correct a clerical error on his or her grade sheet, an instructor needs to fill out a Change of Grade Form with the Office of the Registrar. The Change of Grade Form must be received by the Office of the Registrar within six months from the last day of the semester in which the original grade was given. After six months have elapsed a petition to correct a grade must be submitted to the Faculty Senate. The instructor must email the correct grade to the Faculty Senate office from a UNLV email account, or provide a letter on UNLV letterhead.